Hey Caleb, I did some more checking around and found out that Guinea Pigs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig) are in fact from the region of Africa called Guinea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_(region)) there is a country of this same name "Republic of Guinea in this region too. the reference to people used in experiments is because of the use of these little piggies in experiments and someone thought it would be cool to call people the same thing, when they too were used for experiments. :) I like to use Wikipedia for information.
i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSend me their pictures to show Lizzette.
ReplyDeletePapa John
where do you think the word Guinea came from? is that an island somewhere? inquiring minds want to know. (love) Sarah
ReplyDeletethe word guinea is a person who used in a experiment.
ReplyDeleteHey Caleb, I did some more checking around and found out that Guinea Pigs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig) are in fact from the region of Africa called Guinea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_(region)) there is a country of this same name "Republic of Guinea in this region too. the reference to people used in experiments is because of the use of these little piggies in experiments and someone thought it would be cool to call people the same thing, when they too were used for experiments. :) I like to use Wikipedia for information.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete