Caleb we are so excited with you!! Can you believe it, you get to be a big brother for the third time and you get a sister!!
Caleb, that is very exciting. Your mom told me about this blog, and I think its very cool. You need to write more! Have an awesome day!
Hi! I am so excited about our first grand daughter, daughter, sister, friend, our Anna Mihiret Jaeger. Yeah!
She's cuite, caleb you have the job of protecting her do it well
Caleb we are so excited with you!! Can you believe it, you get to be a big brother for the third time and you get a sister!!
ReplyDeleteCaleb, that is very exciting. Your mom told me about this blog, and I think its very cool. You need to write more!
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome day!
Hi! I am so excited about our first grand daughter, daughter, sister, friend, our Anna Mihiret Jaeger. Yeah!
ReplyDeleteShe's cuite, caleb you have the job of protecting her do it well
ReplyDelete