Here are some cute photos of our kitten.
To the left our kitten is on one of our couches chasing my hand.
This photo shows the kitten on a couch. I think she is cleaning herself.
this is a picture of the kitten chasing my hand.
This is a cute picture of me holding the kitten(sorry there are no pictures of Josiah or Malachi holding the kitten in this post).
This is also a photo of me and the kitten.
If you want a kitten (and if you want to know about the kitten I will tell you about it)
How we Got It: I was jumping on the trampoline (we have one in the backyard.) when I saw the kitten.
What it looks like: it is black, gray and white she has black and gray stripes with a white spot on her chin.
What she eats: she eats dry kitten food, water and maybe some milk. She is litter trained.
How we caught it: Mom chased her through the fence then Josiah caught her, then when I asked for her, Josiah gave her to me. I held her until she jumped out of my hands. That is when she ran away from me. She was fast but I was faster. When she hid she did not hide very well. and I finely got the kitten.
Cute kitten, neat kid. Love you Caleb.
ReplyDeleteDaddy