Thursday, April 22, 2010

Book Report, by Caleb Teras Jaeger.

Title: The Bobbsey Twins #3 The Secret at the Seashore
Author: Laura Lee Hope
Number of chapters: 18
Number of pages:174

About this book: The Bobbsey Twins are visiting the sea shore with their cousin Dorothy. While they are still there they visited Lake Side Amusement Park where Freddie (one of the little twins) caches a glimpse of an airline crook which has stolen a lot of $100 bills. Will the Bobbsey Twins be able to catch the thief? Or will this crook dodge Justice. Also an airline pilot is lost and a message has washed up on land. Will the airline pilot be lost at sea? Read the book to find out!

What I liked about this book: I liked the parts when the two girls and two boys tried to get even. Also, when Snoop (the cat that was supposed to be a dead panther in the parade) was sitting on Freddie's (one of the little twins) shoulder calmly giving himself a bath (that made the crowd laugh).

What I disliked: I do not like the vanishing of the Bobbsey Twins. It happens pretty often. When Freddie vanished it unnerved me especially since I was reading at night.

I read this because my mom remembered the name of the Bobbsey Twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment